Factory overall planning and layout
According to the actual situation of the customer's factory and customer requirements, each functional area is divided.
1. Design equipment access channels, incoming materials, finished products, entrances and exits, employees and visits.
2. Design office and operator areas and permissions and rest areas.
3. Design electrical usage and reasonable layout.
4. Design the incoming materials, product production, finished product storage and delivery process.
5. Design the production line flow direction and line body distance to ensure the convenience of material passage, production operation, equipment maintenance and maintenance.
6. Design fire safety and escape routes, managed by a dedicated person.
Improper material and traceability system solutions
Plan the layout in advance according to the equipment production line configuration.
1. Design the equipment flow direction and horizontal reference line, the main equipment avoids the support column, and the center of gravity is placed on the beam.
2. Design the front and back space of the equipment, material storage and semi-finished product placement area.
3. Design the electrical circuit to ensure that the factory is clean and beautiful and easy to handle.
4. Designed to reserve the distance between the lines, to ensure convenient production and equipment maintenance.
5. Design equipment power independent and safety control.
Non-standard automation solution factory
Designing an MES system that is more convenient to manage and produce according to factory planning and existing production lines
1. Control the time, quantity, and direction of material in and out.
2. Control and check the data of materials and actual production products and line bodies.
3. Control the line body to produce data in real time, effectively schedule and schedule production in advance.
4. The management operator misunderstands and clarifies the responsibility to ensure that the next process is correct.
5. The production data of the control equipment shall be corrected in time, and the equipment shall be repaired and maintained in batches in advance.
6. Grade management of production data, real-time analysis, processing, and signing of various documents to effectively improve work efficiency.
7. Product quality can be traced back to all aspects and can be handled and responded in a timely manner.